Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 20 April 2012
Foam Stamps
Made these foam stamps following Tims instruction in Compendium of Curiosities 2 - They were made on my Vagabond using all my most recent dies. Love the way they turned out and they stamp really sharp.
Nice job...a little jealous over here! :)
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda, these look fantastic! Loving that dress form and a few others, lol! xx
ReplyDeleteThese are brilliant Hilda what a clever idea
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Wow Hilda theres are fantastic, you have been busy sinc I was last here xx
ReplyDeleteThese are really great - if I may ask, what foam did you use?
ReplyDeletegreat cuts!
ReplyDeleteThey look just fab. I was not a fan of making stamps from foam, but after seeing all the fab creations i might have to change my mind.
ReplyDeleteThey look great...also didn't really have dies for this technique!...might give it a try in future though!
ReplyDeletewow these are fantastic xx jo xx
ReplyDelete