Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Sunday Stamper Numbers








I stamped the background for my tag with Distress embossing powder I then added white embossing powder and heat embossed. I inked all over with Barn Door Distress stains. I then used tissue to wipe the ink off - the embossing had acted as a resist. I stamped my main image on to mountboard and inked. I then stamped my quote (TH) and cut it into pieces. I attatched my raffle ticket which I had distressed with my tiny attacher and then added the quote pieces using foam pads. To finish off I inked some ribbon and added some beads using a pin from TH embellishments

Its Sunday Stampers 200 challenge this week so Hels has so generously supplied some candy - details in my sidebar

6 comments:

  1. Great idea for a tag, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that face and the quote! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just joined as a follower. Looking forward to the journey with you Hilda. Jen.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faaabulous tag... love that red popping thru... Thank you for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... and your continued support x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Tag Hilda, great face. xx

    ReplyDelete