I started my piece by putting some mountboard through my zyron. I then made the tiles - embossing, stamping, heat embossing, inking, distressing,glossy accents,alcohol inking and generally having a great time. I added some buttons and pieces of Ideology. When I was happy with the layout I sprinkled bedazzles in all the areas that were left and then run my brayer over so they would stick to the backing
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Saturday, 28 April 2012
Tiled Hanger
I started my piece by putting some mountboard through my zyron. I then made the tiles - embossing, stamping, heat embossing, inking, distressing,glossy accents,alcohol inking and generally having a great time. I added some buttons and pieces of Ideology. When I was happy with the layout I sprinkled bedazzles in all the areas that were left and then run my brayer over so they would stick to the backing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous hanging hilda and I love the finishing touch with the Bedazzles xx
ReplyDeleteYour hanging is lovely Hilda I love the way you have added the bedazzles at the end and all the other embellies are fab too
ReplyDeleteJackie x
This is amazing! There are so many fabulous details, but I especially love the pen nibs!!
ReplyDeleteI love the textural background. Makes me want to go play.
ReplyDeleteHilda...once again you inspire me ;) What an incredible piece of heART! TFS
ReplyDeleteLove all the details. Great make. kim
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower,really enjoying what you create on Junes new site.
ReplyDeleteAmy Jo
great details and wonderful collage of color and technique. hugs
ReplyDelete