I missed the deadline for getting this tag done -but hey ho thats life - The tag was put through Vagabond in an embossing folder and distressed and inked. I love the technique used on the butterflies - used die to cut out of grungeboard - put through xyron 'cos I didn't have any of the right product - stuck tiny pieces of Tims papers on and then used embossing powder as the grout - I stamped the quote stamp with Archival ink - the rest of the inks used were DI walnut stain and vintage photo. The tag was finished by adding the little flower/leaves from Tims ideology collection and then threading some ribbon which I had coloured with distress stains through the top
Visitors
Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Sunday, 8 April 2012
Tim Holtz Tags 2012 - March
I missed the deadline for getting this tag done -but hey ho thats life - The tag was put through Vagabond in an embossing folder and distressed and inked. I love the technique used on the butterflies - used die to cut out of grungeboard - put through xyron 'cos I didn't have any of the right product - stuck tiny pieces of Tims papers on and then used embossing powder as the grout - I stamped the quote stamp with Archival ink - the rest of the inks used were DI walnut stain and vintage photo. The tag was finished by adding the little flower/leaves from Tims ideology collection and then threading some ribbon which I had coloured with distress stains through the top
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great tag, Hilda! Love the butterflies and that sentiment! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a fab tag Hilda, I keep thinking I should have a go at these but I never get round to doing them lol
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Fab tag hilda, great technique and detail with the butterflies. Love the sentiment xx
ReplyDeletegreat tag, love the ribbon you used also. hugs
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog...gonna come back later to enjoy more :)
ReplyDeleteVery Cool!
ReplyDelete