Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 10 November 2014

Christmas Hearth

 
Just a simple, but I think effective Christmas card
 
I used a favourite stamp which I stamped on to card stock with Stazon
 
The colouring was done with Distress Markers
 
I then matted and layered it and added a greeting
 
This is my entry for the Mixed Media Card Challenge this month

Stamping Sensations - Simply Christmas

and the Friday Alphabet Challenge where the theme is traditional Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card! The gold sentiment looks so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Christmas card that hearth and fire look so inviting
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hilda! Great cozy image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, that fire looks very inviting

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful image! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete