Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

November tag



I'm very late this month with my tag for November
 
Its one of my favourites though - love the Bigz leaf with the matching embossing folder
 
 
As always I don't have everything Tim used but I used what I had and I'm working on getting the rest :]
 
 
If you'd like to take a look at the wonderful tag that Tim did just take a look HERE

5 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job on your tag using the big leaf die and embossing folder. I didn't have either of those but did have his leaf bigz die that came out several years ago and used one of those. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag, lovely distress paint colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful tag Hilda
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete