Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 13 November 2014

Mixed media Journal Page

 
I started off as usual with a coat of gesso -I used a mask of the young couple because I wanted their outline to stay white.  I then added some distress paint , texture paste through stencils and some gold foil which was added via embossing ink and real sticky distress embossing powder.
 
I added some splodges through a texture fade mask and then I added some more colour with Distress Inks.
 
I stamped all over the couple using a text stamp and then outlined it with Black soot Distress marker
 
I finished by adding some more stamping done with foam stamps and a couple of quotes
 
This is my entry for the following challenges
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Great journal page! love the way you have created the figures and great use of stencils in the background and with textured layers. Thank you for joining the ATP Exchange stencil challenge Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page Hilda you've got lots of texture and different elements and they all work brilliantly together
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've used the different stencils and masks Hilda! Lots of layers which work so beautifully together on your lovely journal page.
    Thanks for joining us at ATP Exchange.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of stencils on this beautiful page Hilda!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful page. i love the script stamp within the silhouettes, such great detail. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome journal page! Love how you stamped on the couple. Thanks for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the look of the masked couple with all the colors of the background. Cool!

    Lalo
    Mixed Media Monthly Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete