This is how my box finished
And this is how it started out - a car boot find that I covered with a coat of gesso whilst I decided what to do with it
I added lots of die cut Grunge Board Pieces and Washers I adhered them with a dab of pva just to keep them in place for the next step
I then covered everything with Adhesive Metal Sheets
Sorry forgot to take a photo !¬
I then added colour with Alcohol Inks and Blending Solution
I made the handle with a bead and wool
I then added Remnant Rubs from various Tim Holtz Ideology sheets
And again the end result
This is my entry for the following challenges
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Altered
Virginias View - All things metallic
That's Crafty - Hot and Spicy Colours
MooMania - Metal
Amazing transformation! A very fabulous treasure box indeed! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab box! Love the texture! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x
ReplyDeleteWhat a special project! Love all those textures!!
ReplyDeleteWOW ...looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing with us at MOO MANIA & MORE again...
I am thrilled by this box!
Stunning, Hilda! xx
ReplyDeleteThis altered box is so very pretty....I must try something similar soon, just getting interested in alcohol inks. Thank you for also visiting my blog xx
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is a great project. Thanks for sharing it with us at Moo Mania and More. I am partial to a little box decorating myself. :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful box Hilda! I love all the textured bits and bobs! xx
ReplyDeleteSuch an eye catching project,love the techniques you used, great colour choice...
ReplyDeleteA fab entry for our November challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x
Beautiful colours!! Many thanks for joining the Rhedd's Creative Spirit challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)
ReplyDelete