Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 12 February 2009

One World One Heart

I will close the comments at Midnight GMT tomorrow night 11th February - make my draw on Thursday morning and notify the winner - thank you all for the taking part and leaving wonderful comments


I am delighted to take part in the One World One Heart blog giveaway this year.

The event is hosted by Lisa Swifka. People from all around the world are participating. The event will last from January 19th until February 12th, 2009. On each post you will find a giveaway. Lisa has listed the participants on the sidebar of the One World One Heart blog.

If you want to read more about it click on the logo to the right of this post.

I am giving away this canvas by drawing a name from everyone who leaves a comment by 12th February

118 comments:

  1. Great art work! Please enter me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - please count me in! Great canvas...
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am first! Please enter my name, diamond shapes are my favorite, if you have time, hop over, I am nr. 585.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas! I would love to participate in your drawing. And thank you for entering mine.

    Jendy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visiting my blog, your canvas is really beautiful, please count me in

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful canvas piece you've made! I would be delighted to have it in my home! If am so fortunate to have my name drawn, please deliver the exciting news to me at latharia{at}comcast{dot}net! Please do visit my blog, too, for my giveaway of a customized mini-album! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely artwork!
    Please enter me.

    Please visit my blog to see my giveaway.
    www.artspectrum.blogspot.com

    thank you,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this piece! Please add my name! Then come on over and enter my OWOH Giveaway too! I’d love to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. please add me to your drawing
    if you get the chance drop by mine
    www.mindlesswonders.blogspot.com
    thanks
    carolyn h
    carolyn003@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great art piece! Please include me in your OWOH draw.

    *Smiles*

    Sue
    www.bartonoriginals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is beautiful! Please enter my name. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous give away, please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and serene artwork! I love it.

    hugs from ON, Canada
    Heidi
    heidig@gmail.com

    Please pop by my blog at http://myhidingplaceincyberspace.blogspot.com for a visit and to enter my OWOH giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please enter me in the drawing.

    Thank you,

    Terry Spier

    terryesk@gmail.com

    www.magicalbeadstalk.com
    www.magicalbeadstalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for visiting and your kind words!

    I will be teaching for the first time at Art and Soul and Artfirberfest. This bloggy world is so much fun with Art every where. Throw my hat into the ring and thank you.
    http://www.deirdradoan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cool! I thought it was a picture frame! Great words and images. Please include me and stop by for a visit when you get a chance.

    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful canvas! Please include moi! And please stop by my OWOH!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning canvas, Hilda.x

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous, I'd like to be in with a chance .
    do come and see what I have on offer as well at scrappanic=

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful giveaway! I would love for you to enter my name in your drawing and then please stop by and enter mine.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely picture. I would love to win it. Please enter me in your drawing.

    I am participating in OWOH too...# 563. You can see my offerings and enter at stampgram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please enter me in the draw and don't forget to head on over to my blog and enter mine!

    http://sew-funky.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm having so much fun making friends and blog-hopping again this year.

    Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I hope I'm chosen as the lucky winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like your piece. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is beautiful-I love it! I would love to enter and please stop by my blog, too!
    goddess.di.arte@gmail.com
    http://evidenceofanartisticlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty! Please count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a wonderful giveaway, I love surprises. It is so nice meeting you through this event.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful giveaway! Its nice to meet you, if you haven't already, come by and visit me, I have a giveaway also! Rachael at roseroom@slingshot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please enter me into the draw and don't forget to head on over to my OWOH giveaway to enter mine!

    http://www.filmguide.co.nz/2009/01/19/one-world-one-heart-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a beautiful picture...would love to win. Stop by my giveaway. #519

    http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your little canvas! Please enter me.

    k

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh how very nice. please enter my name in the drawing. very generous of you. thanks for the opportunity. I hope that you'll stop by my blog for a visit when you get a chance.nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is beautiful, please enter my and stop by my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  34. i would love to win a piece of your art! your blog is awesome!! i am having a wonderful time finding all these new blogs! thanks, tracy

    ReplyDelete
  35. This looks very cool, I'm hopeful! :-) Go to my post if you're interested:
    http://pocketlama.livejournal.com/231814.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great canvas, please enter me (#574)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely canvas! I would love to win it. Please include me in the drawing. Thanks- Letha
    thismuseofmine[at]yahoo[dot]com
    I am also #553 on the OWOH project or you can catch me on my blog at http://thismuseofmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love this canvas. Please senter me to win. I can also be found here: www.associatedcontent.com/tess1960

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh how lovely! This will look great in MY craft room! Please enter me!
    Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fabulous! wish me luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful! I promise to give it a good home.
    If you haven't already done so, please visit my blog and enter my giveaway. I'm #21 on the Gypsy Caravan, and I'm giving away one of my necklaces!
    Eileen in NYC
    eyeleeeen@optonline.net
    http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful canvas! Would love to be included. Thanks for the opportunity to win.
    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great giveaway, please enter me in your draw .. I too have a OWOH giveaway over on my blog .. do stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Count me in, yes please xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a lovely canvas and thank you so much for being able to enter your wonderful giveaway

    lottie

    ReplyDelete
  46. What a wonderful canvas -- great artwork! :)

    Greetings from Munich,
    Birgit
    swappinghowdies@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is so very sweet. I'd love a chance to win this. Please add my name to your drawing.
    Thank you!
    Patricia :o)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love your canvas-great job!! Please count me in, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Awesome canvas. Please enter me in your giveaway. Be sure to enter my giveaway (#357) as well. Thank you from Alaska.
    ~Vicki Priebe
    Wish Grantor
    www.ewishingwell.com/blog/2009/01/21/one-world-one-heart/

    ReplyDelete
  50. Did i say .... me please ??? Wow i would soooo love to win this one Hilda thanks for giving us the chance :)

    NOW SOMETHING FOR YOU ...
    Here http://junesartyretreat.blogspot.com/

    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  51. Inspiring creations!
    Thank you for sharing in One Heart One World Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Very creative little canvas. So feminine.

    Please stop by my blog and enter my giveaway also.

    hfsolutions at juno dot com

    http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wonderful art work! Please count me in. Thanks for the opportunity to win one of your canvases.
    *smiles*
    Carol :)
    caoconnell2@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your art canvas is great..Enter me and I hope you will check out my giveaway too..
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beautiful - would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'd love to win it!! Gorgeous! Please put me in your draw!

    Rosie - OWOH participant
    http://alteredartandstuff.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Lovely canvas, please include me in the drawing. Thank you!

    You can find me at OWOH#122

    ReplyDelete
  58. Count me in too please..there is one on my blog too!
    Hugs
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  59. Thanks for visiting my OWOH -it's going to take me months to browse all the new to me blog sites - this is such fun :-)
    Please include me in your draw
    x chris

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow there is some amazing work on your blog and I would love to be in with a chance to win your canvas so please count me in :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks for entering my giveaway, and please add my name to yours. I love your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Pretty! Please enter me and if you haven't been there yet, visit my blog for my giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  63. This is lovely!! Please count me in, and stop by and check out my new blog #479, Rusted Wings!!!
    Blessings,
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wonderful! Please enter my name. I am also participating in OWOH and would love for you to stop by #223. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Fantastic giveaway! Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  66. This is a wonderful giveaway, thank you very much for offering it. Please enter me in your drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  67. What a fantastic idea, and a great canvas. Well done, Jaqi

    ReplyDelete
  68. Lovely Canvas, would looks so good on the wall of my craft room. I am doing a canvas wall with them all butted up tight with each other and this would fit in perfectly.

    Thanks for entering my draw OWOH Sam :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Great Canvas please do enter me and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog
    kara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  70. very sweet, i'd be delighted to have a piece of your artwork!

    thank you for the opportunity, and for participating in OWOH.
    :)
    owoh #177
    easily amused, hard to offend . . .

    ReplyDelete
  71. A fantastic piece of work, Hilda.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Stunning canvas Hilda, love all the elements in it!

    It would look good in my new craft room to brighten it up!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  73. Fabulous canvas Hilda and great idea

    ReplyDelete
  74. hi
    please count me in xxx
    jasmoon butterfly (Traceyanne) #794

    ReplyDelete
  75. Hi Hilda - great to see you here too, pop over to my blog and join my draw too.

    Hugs

    Bee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  76. Oh, I LOVE your giveaway! Please enter me in your drawing & come check out mine, too!

    -Michelle
    www.myjourneytohope.blogspot.com
    www.MixedEmotions.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Awsome! Please add my name to your giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. thank you for visiting my blog and entering my owho giveaway. Please enter me in yours.
    I adore your work
    catie

    ReplyDelete
  79. great canvas..thanks for all the great comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  80. What a lovely canvas - please count me in! :)

    And please do feel free, too, to stop by my blog for my own OWOH giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  81. lovely giveaway, please count me in. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  82. beautiful canvas please put my name in the hat my caravan nr is # 749

    ReplyDelete
  83. Thanks for the chance. :)
    amberella007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Lovely, lovely work, please include me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'd love to win one of your pieces!!! Please put my name in your drawing and stop by my blog and sign up for my giveaway! :D Marva
    http://purplepaintsmuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  86. Hello from Northern Alberta. What a lovely piece. Please add my name to your draw.Thanks.
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  87. What a great givaway!! I really hope I win. Lovely blog, I'll be back,
    Cindy
    crosscntry@gmail.com
    grouchywhitecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hi,

    WOW, this is a wonderful event!!! I'm from Oz the Land Down-Under. It's very nice to 'meet' you. I'm in for my second year and I'm sure I'll be back for more. Oh, I'd love to be entered for your give-away and if you haven't dropped by my blog yet, then please do, I'm #838 in the Gypsy Caravan.

    Hugz......

    ReplyDelete
  89. Your canvas is a beautiful OWOH giveaway. Thanks for sharing. Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  90. Hi Hilda
    great canvas and happy birthday
    x

    ReplyDelete
  91. Stunning canvas! Great artwork..Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway...I would love to win something the day after my 20th anniversary!

    I have never been to this event before so after seeing so many wonders, I became a participant!

    I am so amazed at the generosity. I am particularly moved by some of the comments that are so heartfelt.

    This has really inspired me to be more creative and to blog more. I have enjoyed meeting you and getting in touch with your blog.

    Come and visit me on Picklebeans or email me at:
    picklebeans@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Beautiful canvas. Would love a chance to win.
    Cheers,
    Sophie in Montreal, Canada
    http://misskoolaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Very sweet! Please include me in your drawing =) OWOH #433

    ReplyDelete
  94. Your canvas is so nice. Lovely piece I might add. Thank you for participating in the wonderful giveaway. Please enter my name into your drawing. It would be such a delight and honor to win. Jody
    visionquest2020@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Great art work. Billy Chappell SP

    ReplyDelete
  96. I would love to win your canvas artwork! Your site is so beautiful. I would love to win your prize. After this is all over I’m going to spend more time viewing every ones. Please stop at my site too. I’m giving away my new book “16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood.” I will personally sign it for you.

    blog.http://blog.barbaracagle.com/2009/02/01/one-world-one-heart.aspx#AddComment

    Barbara #830
    barbara@barbaracagle.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Great giveaway!! Please enter me! :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  98. Great giveaway!! Please enter me! :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  99. Please enter me in your great giveaway - Thank you!

    kimberlybreid@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. How great!! Oh please count me in :) It would be such a treat for me to win...!
    Many thanks to you... Have a bright day!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  101. Beautiful canvas. Please enter me into your drawing.

    Thanks so much!

    http://thediversewoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  102. Lovely canvas. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Very creative! Please enter me in your give away, and if you haven't by already, come visit mine too! (so many giveaways - so little time!)

    http://hillaceaous.blogspot.com/2009/02/one-world-one-heart-give-away.html

    Jana (#905 - OWOH)

    ReplyDelete
  104. I would love for you to enter me and if you have not already run over to my blog and check out my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Add me in! thanks for coming by!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  106. terrific canvas! Please come enter my giveaway too!
    connie williams
    crinwil2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Stunning giveaway! Please stop by my blog to enter in the draw if you get a chance
    http://aviyaglass.blogspot.com or
    #748 on OWOH.
    I would love the opportunity to win, please count me in!
    aviyaglass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Lovely giveaway - please include me and enter mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Beautiful canvas. Please include me in your giveaway. Thanks Karen

    ReplyDelete
  110. That is lovely.
    Please enter me into the draw and thanks for your generosity.
    Lynda - Australia
    lyndat65 at tpg.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  111. Please include me in your drawing! Thank you for letting me take part of OWOH... I have just really started crafting when my husband joined the army in November so it keeps me busy I love to see all these great creations and ideas people have!

    Please check out my OWOH #800 Monica's Crafts

    Thanks Monica Kelly
    monicascrafts@gmail.com
    http://craftingworkingarmywifeandmom.blogspot.com
    MonicasCrafts.etsy.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/monicascrafts

    ReplyDelete
  112. Wonderful canvas!

    Michaele
    michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  113. LOVELY!!!!

    Thanks for your generosity and please enter my Giveaway: http://eye-dyllic.blogspot.com/ There's still time...

    KJ - California

    ReplyDelete
  114. Such beautiful entries everywhere!
    My first year participating in the OWOH event.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete