Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 6 February 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Marvelous Metal



I really enjoyed playing with my new Ten Second Studio tools to create this metal frame - it's the first one I've made so I'm quite pleased with the result. Hope it gives you inspiration to go make something and join the challenge

Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous frame, hopefully I will get time this week to join in:)
    HUgs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooo clever, cant believe its your first one its so good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know that I think it's fantastic xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning frame Hilda, it is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, that's fab! The aged look is perfect with the picture, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Hilda. Love all the different designs. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, I'm working on my 'metal'challenge at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And so you should be .... it's gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Denise
    oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I found your blog through One World One Heart. I'm not entering your lovely draw as I am trying to sort out my stuff and am trying not so add more goodies to the pile but I just wanted to say Hi. Take care

    ReplyDelete