Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Sunday, 22 February 2009
One Stop Craft - Oriental
I used the bouncing brayer technique and then splashed with water to create my background. I then stamped my image and embossed it on to seperate card stock before colouring it.I finished off by edging in black and adding my coin
Your background is beautiful, I love the effect that you've created. Excellent Oriental image. This is a lovely ATC. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge. Sharon xx
Fab ATC
ReplyDeletex
Your background is beautiful, I love the effect that you've created. Excellent Oriental image. This is a lovely ATC. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
Amazing background and beautiful work Hilda xx
ReplyDeletea stunning background!!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is Fantastic what a great background. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
ReplyDeletePaula xxxx
Gorgeous ATC! I love the background colours and the water splashes. x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ATC, I love the background and variety of colour. Thanks for joining in with the One Stop Craft Challenge
ReplyDeleteShelley xx