Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 20 February 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Eyes



I used stompboard to create this piece. I first inked and shaded it then stamped my images - I scraped away round the eye area to accent. I then added my wording - put gold krylon round all the edges and finished off with 2 coats of utee

11 comments:

  1. Lovely piece - I like how tranquil it feels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hilda this is fantastic.
    Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration, Hilda... off to work out my piece!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous piece, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Hilda..Love the stamps..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Hilda, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Hilda, its fab, Jaqi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great atmosphere in this piece - those eyes are really looking at you!

    ReplyDelete