Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 5 February 2009

My Daughter Angie "Working from home"

6 comments:

  1. Which one is she - LOL xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. I just love that snowmans legs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she's having fun Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like she is getting loads of work done with her cool man..can you tell me how to make sure the OWOH post stays at the top as I am having to delete some of my posts..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorraine all you do is go to your post - edit - post options - change date - I've changed mine to 11 th february - that'll leave at the top until then

    Hugs Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much Hilda your a star

    ReplyDelete