Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 19 February 2009

Mixed media Monday - Hearts and wings



I used ten Second Studio's tools to emboss my metal and create my shrine. I aged it with black gesso and wiped off the surplus - the charms are added with brads which I dinted with my Tim Holtz hammer

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Crafty Creations! Your shrine is unique and beautiful. Working with metal is on my to-do list. Great piece! Thanks for sharing!

    Fannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow.. what a stunning creation! love that you not only embossed the metal but added all the charms at the bottom.. very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this Hilda!! It's fantastic
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb - I love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful shrine! Diane

    ReplyDelete