Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 13 February 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Wings



I used torn cardboard as my base - coloured with dabbers.

My doll was made with a domino - coloured with alcohol inks - bottle top - flattened and again coloured with alcohol inks I added the image and covered the grungeboard wings with dabbers.

I stamped my words with Stazon and inked them before adding them. I then finished off by adding a key and sawn off ruler which again I had covered with alcohol inks. I made my hanger with rafia.

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic and inspiring piece Hilda - lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Great use of the cardboard and the ickle doll is so sweet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilda you have no ends to your talent this one is another stunning creation. I keep thinking of the metal challenge but cant find anything to do with it. Will keep thinking but also look forward to the next one
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Fantastic domino doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! I can remember that era! Lovely Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little domino art doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she is really sweet - oppps I hope it is a "she" lol!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - much appreciated.
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Hilda sorry I´ve forgot to comment.
    This is absolutely wonderful.
    Really gorgeous design. Love them.

    ReplyDelete