
I created my background with dabbers then followed the technique on page 43 of the Compendium of Curiosities for my main image I then added my letter - distressed with Old Paper Distress Embossing powder and my flower stamped on to moubtboard cut out and inked - the centres have Antique Linen distress stickles in them,I finished off by distressing the edges with Peeled Paint distress ink and adding my little corner piece cut with one of my dies on the Bogshot This is also my Letter D for the postcard swap being hosted by Andrea
Hilda, this looks great! I love the sweet, country feeling of this piece, and the Distress Poweder really adds cool visual interest and extra texture. Thank you so much for playing along with the Compendium Challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteFab postcard love all the distressing. xx Zoe
ReplyDeleteLove the plaid background, nice piece!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely Hilda, very country cottagey x
ReplyDeleteLovely background. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece. Annette x
ReplyDeleteLovely piece
ReplyDeleteChrissie xx
wonderful piece. Love your colors!
ReplyDeleteBrill postcard Hilda
ReplyDelete