Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 25 July 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Canvas



I inked my canvas using distress inks - added some paper down the left hand side that my neice Ann gave to me. I then stamped my image inkadinkado with one of my favourite distress inks - Pine Needles on to seperate card - cut it out and inked the edges before adding it. I then added some Distress crackle paint and some buttons - my sister Lynne let me loose in her button box - I picked out some fab ones !!!

This weekschallenge at Tuesday Taggers is being sponsored by Art From the Heart - I would love to try their new sprays so am keeping my fingers crossed

6 comments:

  1. Fab canvas love that paper! and you raided the button box lucky you. Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week, xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Hilda. I hope everyone enlarges your picture so they can see all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilda,this is a stunning canvas the rulers, the stamp and buttons are just perfect together. Thanks for playing at tuesday taggers this week
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fab. I love the image. Thanks playing along with TT this week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete