Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Lotstodorevisited Swap - Charms




Zoe is hosting a swap on the Lotstodorevisited forum - charms - I made these in my melt pot - stamped into them and then added either perfect pearls or mica flakes before adding jump rings

5 comments:

  1. Love the square ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking forward to seeing these in the flesh they are very interesting bet they are very touchy feely. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh these are gorgeous Hilda

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hun these are just gorgoues,had a look close up and they really are amazing,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful work Hilda I love them

    ReplyDelete