Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Thursday, 8 July 2010
Shabby Chic
I followed the tutorial on page 49 of Time Compendium of Curiosities to produce my post card.I'm also using the postcard for one of my aplhabet set for the swap on Lotstodorevisited being hosted by Andrea
Hilda, this is great! I really like the imagery you used for the focal point! What stamp is that in the Shabby Chic background? I can't get the image to blow up clearly on my screen, and I'd love to know what you used! ♥
Thanks so much for playing along with Week 4! I hope you'll be back on Monday for the next *exciting* challenge!
Hilda, this is great! I really like the imagery you used for the focal point! What stamp is that in the Shabby Chic background? I can't get the image to blow up clearly on my screen, and I'd love to know what you used! ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with Week 4! I hope you'll be back on Monday for the next *exciting* challenge!
Hugs,
Linda
Fab postcard Hilda! x
ReplyDeleteTerrific postcard, Annette x
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Hilda, I think I've used the same colours as you x
ReplyDeleteYou've created a really lovely effect.
ReplyDelete