Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Toby's Canvas




I've made this canvas to go in the bedroom of Toby - my neice Ann's little boy. I've not seen him since his christening but am going up north this weekend to stay with my sister Lynne for a few days - I've not seen Lynne since November so am looking forward too seeing them all

7 comments:

  1. Suspect Toby will be thrilled by this all the wonderful pictures, and bright colours. He is a very lucky little chap. Have a great time with your family xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Hilda - I am always amazed at the many techniques you embark on - and do them so expertly.

    What a fabulous canvas for Toby to treasure forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure he'll love it Hilda It's great
    Have a fab time.
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh toby will just love this hun,so love the pictures,and the coulrs are just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab canvas Hilda, have a great time up North with your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its wonderful Hilda im sure Toby will love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn (Hilda's Neice)27/7/10 8:44 pm

    He loved it, and he loved seeing his Auntie Hilda & Uncle George...so much so he wanted to go home with them...

    ReplyDelete