Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 30 July 2010

Week 30 The scenic route



I used the Alcohol Ink Resist Technique to create my background. I then stamped my main image on seperate card and distressed it. My quote is stamped on to mountboard and inked before attaching. My hanger was created with ribbon and eyelets

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hangers Hilda, those cyclists must be sharing secrets about the Tour de France LOL xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely , My parents met in a bike club years ago and I have been planning to scrap a page for them about it.....so maybe this is my chance. The colours you have used are lovely
    and thats a great image , thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing background! thanx a lot for this wonderful inspiring idea!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes fab background hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabby background for the image Hilda :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hanger Hilda, I have to agree the background is fab

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab hanger Hilda,love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful hanger Hilda, stunning background xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great background and theme

    TC X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've made Hilda. The background and image stamp are gorgeous. Thanks for a great challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant work Hilda love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting my blog to see my first entry to one of your challenges! I love all three of your blogs... your personal blog, your challenge blog and your techniques blog. Get some more techniques up please! What goodies!

    ReplyDelete