Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Encaustic art




Had a play with my encaustic art when Barbara was here the other day - I've only one to show - Barbara took the rest with her!!! lol

6 comments:

  1. Love it Hilda! I've not played with my waxes for years. Maybe I'll get them out again. You've inspired me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW there is so much to see in this the more you look at it the more you see wonderful. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Hilda!Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of a tropical garden, lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilda this is just brilliant, every time I look at it I see something different

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its fabulous Hilda something I have never tried

    ReplyDelete