Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 9 July 2010

Week 27 people and places



My background is from Dezinaworld I stamped my main image - Tim Holtz Collection on to card with stazon and then added some Old Paper Distress ink I then added my ticket. To finish off I distressed and added ink to the edges

12 comments:

  1. Wonder if there are old pictures like that of Blackpool pleasure beach, it was the first thing that sprang to mind on seeing this fab piece! xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so cool and stylish! love it!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab piece of work Hilda.
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that background and that is one heck of a stamp . lovely skinny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is smashing, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous vintage piece Hilda! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Hilda, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Hilda - must get on wilth mine before the week is out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Hilda, your ticket really sets it off x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great atc Hilda its fab x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this card is so cool! love it!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous piece Hilda I love it

    ReplyDelete