Fabulous Hilda and I just wanted to say thanks so much for sending the boards to me. they arrived today and i cant wait to get started grunging. I will pop by the forum laterhugs June xxx
Stunning pages Hilda. But have you got the right titles? As these 2 titles can be found below!! xx
Thanks for that Joy - senior moment - the titles are right now lol
Brilliant pages as usual Hilda xx Alison
Fabulous Hilda and I just wanted to say thanks so much for sending the boards to me. they arrived today and i cant wait to get started grunging. I will pop by the forum later
ReplyDeletehugs June xxx
Stunning pages Hilda. But have you got the right titles? As these 2 titles can be found below!! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks for that Joy - senior moment - the titles are right now lol
ReplyDeleteBrilliant pages as usual Hilda xx Alison
ReplyDelete