oh, i´m longing for crocus!! what a wonderful color in these winter days! beautiful square, hilda
loving the mix of man and nature here crocus of course such pretty delicate little flowers. XOXO Zoe
Brilliant work Hilda I love the background hugs Alison
Great card Hilda is that a small crocus stamp too in the lowerleft of the card??Happy New Year
I love crocus but I was shocked to see them surrounded by snow. Lovely card!Hugs, Chris xo
Ohhhhh can you send me the crocus please, but no snow..lol..Hope your well.Huggies Angel
Beautiful crocuses and gorgeous background xx
oh, i´m longing for crocus!! what a wonderful color in these winter days! beautiful square, hilda
ReplyDeleteloving the mix of man and nature here crocus of course such pretty delicate little flowers. XOXO Zoe
ReplyDeleteBrilliant work Hilda I love the background hugs Alison
ReplyDeleteGreat card Hilda is that a small crocus stamp too in the lowerleft of the card??
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
I love crocus but I was shocked to see them surrounded by snow. Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Chris xo
Ohhhhh can you send me the crocus please, but no snow..lol..
ReplyDeleteHope your well.
Huggies Angel
Beautiful crocuses and gorgeous background xx
ReplyDelete