Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 21 January 2011

grungy pages






























These are the last 2 of my pages for the Swap being run on the Lotstodo forum which I am hosting.

The top one is entitled "Your numbers up"

The bottom one "Create your dreams"

4 comments:

  1. Two lovely pages - I especially like the top one but I think it is the colours that draw my eye to that one. A gorgeous image on your second one and the background paper is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two pages are gorgeous Hilda. Well done on getting them all finished well before the deadline. I'm waiting on some more grungy bits and pieces lol! Thankyou for being such a wonderful host xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pages, especially like "your numbers up" and "feeling blue". xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Hilda, i love the tape measure bit on the top one and love the beautiful bottom one, so dreamy and gorgeous
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete