Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Try it on Tuesdays - Gents




Background Inks used - Bundled Sage and Rusty Hinge + Water

Main Image - Hero Arts

Text - Judikins

This is my entry for the Try it on Tuesdays Challenge

7 comments:

  1. I love tags! Really neat colors. I like the Hero Arts stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin your take on this week's challenge chickie ~ awesome tag and stamping ~ wuv that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very smart gent there makes a smashing tag XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful tag Hilda and perfect for this weeks challenge at TioT. Thanks for joining us
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Tag Hilda, love the image and it's perfect for the TioT challenge. Thanks for playing along. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant tag Hilda xx Alison

    ReplyDelete