Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Grunge Book Covers

Front Cover






















Inside Cover
























Back Cover






















Inside back cover























I'm hosting a grunge book swap on the Lotstodo forum and its down to me to receive all the pages and make them into books - these are the covers I've made - They are all going to be very similar so I won't bore you with them all

7 comments:

  1. Just fantastic Hilda I hope I can do your covers justice xx Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Hilda, what are grunge books ? you know me. i am always wayyy behind lol
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow hun these look fantastic and I should know as I am lucky enough have seen,one for real hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful book covers Hilda. I hope you are keeping well. I understand you aren't going to do LTD challenges anymore and I completely understand. You have done a wonderful job. Time for a change. Keep in touch my friend.
    Big Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent covers! What a fun project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Briliant covers Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The book covers are fab Hilda

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete