Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 6 January 2011

New Home

























This is my first go at using digi kits - made a simple card and quite pleased how its turned out - I'm entering it in the new Do It With Digi's Challenge this week

6 comments:

  1. Terrific picture. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Fantastic card - love everything about it!!! and congratulations you are our very first entry on our very first challenge woo hoo!!! thanks so much for joining us at Do it with Digis - xx Lynne and the Digi Divas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilda this is so elegant & classy , I'm moving into a new house soon I hope I get a fab card like this
    Thanks for joining us for the very first Digi Diva's challenge and I hope you'll join us for many more
    Hugs Susie Sugar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love the card it looks so real. Thanks for joining us at Do it with Digi's, 1st of many. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card Hilda, I love your C & S look

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh so you should be pleased with it hun just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete