Fabulous reflection you have done here with your brayer great card. XOXO Zoe
Hmph Why can't I do that!! It's gorgeous Hilda xx
Lovely card Hilda I like the way you have created the reflection, its a lovely touch. Hope you are feeling alot better soon x
Oh wow! What a lovely idea - and such good brayering.
This is gorgeous Hilda, I have this stamp too and think it does the reflection beautifully x
Fabulous card brill brayering
Fabulous reflection you have done here with your brayer great card. XOXO Zoe
ReplyDeleteHmph Why can't I do that!! It's gorgeous Hilda xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card Hilda I like the way you have created the reflection, its a lovely touch. Hope you are feeling alot better soon x
ReplyDeleteOh wow! What a lovely idea - and such good brayering.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Hilda, I have this stamp too and think it does the reflection beautifully x
ReplyDeleteFabulous card brill brayering
ReplyDelete