Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 9 November 2014

Table decoration

This is the first time I have done any floral decoration - I attended a 2 hour taster session last week and this is what I made - I am quite pleased with it
 
This is my entry for the following challenges
 
The Mirror Cracked - Make a decoration
 
Eclectic Ellapu - Leaves & Foliage
 


6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely piece, Hilda! So glad to have you on board.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Hilda well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    EE DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you should be, it's very pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Mirror Crack'd and good luck with the challenge, Angela R. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous and love your choice of color for this beautiful piece of art. Thank you for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this month and do hope to see you in further challenges. x

    ReplyDelete