I am delighted to have joined the wonderful Purple Design Team at Eclectic Ellapu= this is my first project and I had lots of fun making it
This is how it started
I added home made texture paste - following Pamelia's brilliant recipe
I added a plinth and some more paste to the bottom and before it was properly dry I added some Christmas bits and bobs that had been on cakes in previous years
I made a little robin out of mount board
And added another little bird to the roof
I hope you have been inspired to join in with the challenge at Eclectic Ellapu
Congratulations on your DT position Hilda, I love your bird house
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Love your little bird house Hilda. Carol x
ReplyDeleteI love how you have managed to make something that needs TLC and made it amazingly homely - love it xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing project! Best use of my texture paste recipe EVER!!! I never thought of using it for snow, but now that I see it, I am definitely going to try it! Your Christmas birdhouse is amazing! What a fantastic holiday make! Congrats on your new DT position! big hugs :)
ReplyDeleteHello Hilda, A fabulous Bird House love how you have decorated it, looks beautiful
ReplyDeleteTeighan
Love your little house..so pretty....I have quite a few of these,I really should get them decorated,lol.....x
ReplyDelete