Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 18 December 2014

Lets celebrate


I run some stamping card stock through Vagabond in an Embossing folder
 
 
I sprayed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and left to dry - I then added some Tarnished Brass Distress spray and a little Brushed Pewter here and there
 
This is the result
 

 
Its has a fabulous sheen to it
 
I Die Cut a clock face, cog and some pointers - I added some Vintage Photo Distress ink and some Tarnished Brass Crackle Paint - I then left those to crackle and dry
 
I added the base to some torn cardboard which I had coloured with Peacock Feathers Distress Spray
 
I added the clock face, cogs and pointers to my piece with Glossy Accents
 
I then did my metal pieces - I added some picket Fence Distress Stain to them and then rubbed it off
 
I added the Stencil Type Numbers to the bottom corner with Glossy Accents
 
I added Tissue Tape all around the edges of the piece before adding the Word Band with some Jute String from the Ideology range
 
I Finished off by adding the fabulous Alpha Chips that I had firstly inked
 
 
I enjoyed creating this piece using lots of Tim's products and following some of his amazing techniques
 
This is my entry for the Vintage Journey Challenge where the theme is Celebration 
 
Its worth taking a look at the challenge site to see the amazing work created by the design team and whilst you are there maybe join in the Christmas Giveaway - see my post of 14th December
 
The Artist Trading Post Challenge has a theme Celebration

5 comments:

  1. What an eye you have for the possibilities! This is stunning, and I would never have thought to use the gears EF as a festive folder. Am so loving that brass Distress Paint. Combining that with the blue is just a brilliant color choice. A wonderfully festive card. Merry Christmas & TFS - big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks stunning - got to love those sprays. Nikki xx PS Happy Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,look at that texture,beautiful creation,looks just like tarnished metal. Bet it looks even more gorgeous in real life :)

    Have a fab weekend

    Big hugs
    Donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing background and super festive design for New Year. Thanks for joining in the challenge at A Vintage Journey.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shimmer on the background! Wonderful Celebration project to share! Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete