Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 20 December 2014

December Tag - Tim Holtz style

 
This is my take on Tim's December tag - I don't have all the products he used but am working on it :):) and have used what I do have
 
I have really enjoyed the tags this year and have managed to do them all so am looking forward to see what he creates next year
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous tag Hilda and well done on completing them all
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this version is just as cute as the original Hilda :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag Hilda! Well done on getting all the tags done, I think I managed about 4 lol! xx

    ReplyDelete