Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Sunday, 7 December 2014

Enjoy The Journey


 I recycled some chipboard and pieces of cardboard to produce this hanging
 
Firstly I gave the chipboard a couple of coats of Gesso and then two coats of Windsor and Newton Acrylic in Burnt Sienna when dried I added some stamping here and there
 
 
 I Die cut the car and the cogs inked and distressed them and then added them to my Hanging
 
The hand with the clocks was stamped, heat embossed and fussy cut. I added this with silicone to give some height
 
I then did the same to the pointing finger
 
The Tickets were distressed and the large one stamped on I then added them with some pieces of burlap
 
I finished off by adding the key with some string and then flicking some Black Gesso on with a paint brush
 
I added jute twine to the top as a hanger
 
 
Here are some closer photo's so that you can look at the detail= I hope you like it


 
This is my entry for the following challenges
 
Artist Trading Post-Recycle foe Christmas - this hanging is a gift
 
 
Virginias View - Distress It
 
Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
 

6 comments:

  1. A fantastic hanging, it will be a treasured gift I'm sure. Great details and additions to the super background. Thank you for joining us at ATP Exchange.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea and an imaginative hanging, love the colours and the images.
    Many thanks for the visit and for entering this great project at the Mirror Crack'd.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulolus hanging, love the car and the rustic feel you've achieved. Thanks for joining us at ATP Exchange. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hanging! Love all the details that you've combined so well together. Thanks for joining us at ATP Exchange for this challenge.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing amount of detail in this fabulous hanging.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    The Mirror Crack'd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is amazing! Love the colours and the grungy look! Absolutely brilliant!
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete