
I used my one of my Tim Holtz masks to create my border. My background was created with inks and water splashes - quite like how the kitchenroll made impressions when I mopped up some of the water. The stamping (Inkadinkado) was done with brown Stazon
Hope you enjoyed looking through my blog - thank you for leaving a comment
You may enjoy taking a look at my challenge site
Beautiful Hilda..Love that quote too!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card. Love the Tim Holtz masks.
ReplyDeleteWow Hilda this is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLove them.
Lovely card and great border.
ReplyDeleteI really love the effect that the water gives to the ink. Gorgeous sentiment. x
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful, great background.
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteYour shadowing is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteSo soft looking. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSoft and beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!! The colors are just perfect. Lynn F.
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous background. Love how you did the background.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and I love how you used that TH mask!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card Hilda...and I love the TH mask x
ReplyDelete