Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 15 August 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Free Theme



BACK COVER



BACK PAGE




FIRST PAGE



FRONT COVER

I made this book for a swap on the Lotstodo forum - organised by Andrea - my swap partner was Zoe- It's also my entry for this weeks Lotstodo Challenge which - thanks to Sam - has a free theme.

I used the brilliant instructions by Penny Bearcroft in February's craft stamper

10 comments:

  1. Pictures so not do it justice it is a magnificent treasure and a great honour to receive it. Am blown away by this beautiful book that is one of the nicest things i have ever received. THANK YOU Hilda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab book Hilda, so pleased that Zoe obviously liked it due to her comment above

    XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder Zoe likes it!!!



    Its FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous Hilda, lucky Zoe!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's a wonderful altered book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilda its fab Ive joined in this week cause of the theme!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning book Hilda,as Zoe said the pictures do not do it justice,seeing it in the flesh was an honour,you're a very talented lady
    xxx

    ReplyDelete