Wow - this is very impressive.Stunning work. Love them.
great job
Wow this is stunning.Wonderful page.Thanks Hilda for your journal page to SaWo.
Love the vintage look to these!
Wonderful pages, love them!
Very nice pages. I bet your book looks fabulous!
Fabulous collage journal pages. Both are grand.
Great pages, I clicked on the image to see all the details.
Lurvley xxxxxCan't wait to see it for real xxx
I clicked on your picture and just thoroughly enjoying looking at all the things on your journal pages. :)Bea
WOW great collage pages, so much so see, very attractive.Hugs Anja
great idea of combining atc's on your page.
A stunning journal Hilda,love itxxx
Brilliant journal pages Hilda
Wow - this is very impressive.
ReplyDeleteStunning work. Love them.
great job
ReplyDeleteWow this is stunning.
ReplyDeleteWonderful page.
Thanks Hilda for your journal page to SaWo.
Love the vintage look to these!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pages, love them!
ReplyDeleteVery nice pages. I bet your book looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteFabulous collage journal pages. Both are grand.
ReplyDeleteGreat pages, I clicked on the image to see all the details.
ReplyDeleteLurvley xxxxx
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see it for real xxx
I clicked on your picture and just thoroughly enjoying looking at all the things on your journal pages. :)Bea
ReplyDeleteWOW great collage pages, so much so see, very attractive.
ReplyDeleteHugs Anja
great idea of combining atc's on your page.
ReplyDeleteA stunning journal Hilda,love it
ReplyDeletexxx
Brilliant journal pages Hilda
ReplyDelete