Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 22 August 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Paper



I cut lots of 1 inch squares from yesterdays newspaper and glued them to my canvas covering all the sides too. I then inked all over - I followed this by using a contrasting ink through sequin waste. I did some stamping on to tissue and added these. I sanded and covered some slide mounts with Faber granite paint and when dry highlighted the cracks with black ink - I used these frames to attach my acetate images (Crafty Individuals) to my canvas. I finished the whole thing off with a piece from a broken piece of jewellery which I had distressed with paints. This is my entry for the Lotstodo Challenge this week.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful entry, Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Hilda, it's fab, just love that background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love it bat it looks wonderful hung on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilda this is amazing, it's wonderful I love it

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hilda, this is gorgeous my friend. I love what you did with the canvas and in close up its even more amazing. I am working on a canvas at the moment but looking at it and am not inspired so have left it half done until another day lol
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilda you know I would lovea swap any time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilda this is gorgeous I love the pretty papers you've used. Great piece of art xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous eclectic mix!

    Stunning

    ReplyDelete