
Many Congratulations to Thank God It's Friday for reaching 100 challenges!!! My 4x4 was created by firstly backing my card with a piece out of an old book. I then used Color Wash (lettuce). I stamped my quote with stazon - my beautiful puzzle image is from the fantastic Dezinaworld. I then added my rusty heart and star which I'd used rub ons to letter and number. I finished off by inking.
lets hope we have another 100 challenges on TGIF
Its beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic and beautiful 4 x 4 !
ReplyDeleteGreat page Hilda, love the 4 images on the jigsaw piece xxxx
ReplyDeletewow beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour piece is so lovely. I like the puzzle art on top of it!
ReplyDeletegreat work this!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful 4x4!
ReplyDeleteGreat 4 x 4, lovely!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the jigsaw piece!!
ReplyDeleteLinda
Wonderful. Great puzzle piece.
ReplyDeleteHi My friend, oh the puzzle piece looks so good with this one its fabulous i love your background its stunning
ReplyDeletehugs June xxx
This is lovely!
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful hun such a great 4 x 4 love cheryl xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card for the celebration!!!
ReplyDeleteKlasse gemacht mit den Puzzle-Teilen!!
ReplyDeleteWow wow wow wow wow this is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWonderful design and work. Love them.
Thanks Hilda for playing the 100. Challenge on TGiF.
Hi Hilda,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this wonderful card in my letter box. I´m very glad about it.
I wish you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
This is fab. I adore the jigsaw piece.
ReplyDelete