Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 24 August 2009

Tag Book




I made this little tag book using the centres of kitchen rolls - I coloured them with Adirondack Color wash - butterscotch. I used metal and my TSS tools to put the word on the front.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely book and a great use for kitchen rolls
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda, could we have a how-to for this? I always want to do something with the centre cardboard in kitchen and toilet rolls, but I haven't found anything yet, and this is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you could find space on the techniques zone for a how to on this one Hilda, just for Susan!!!

    Great idea and fab book xxxx

    ReplyDelete