
Been on a roll today!!! and have so enjoyed getting messy and creating these tags for a swap I'm hosting on the Lotstodo Forum.
I've used
Distress inks
Torn Paper
Grungeboard letters
Stazon for stamping
Stamps - Large Frida - A stamp in the hand
Small Frida - Tin Can Mail
Suitcase - B Line Designs
Scratches - Tim Holtz
They are brill Hilda
ReplyDeleteGreat set Hilda xxxx
ReplyDeleteFab tags!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great Hilda
ReplyDeleteJackie x
Wow Hilda ur so clever with these fab work
ReplyDeleteliz x
These are wonderful Hilda :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for the lovely comments Hilda I do get down sometimes and coming from someone so crafty as you thats some compliment! I see I am not a follower so I will be in two mins then I will get notified when summat new goes on
ReplyDeleteThanks Again
Liz xx
Wonderful tags - great work again! Have left a little something for you over at my place.
ReplyDelete