Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 8 August 2009

Lotstodo Challenge - Stampbord



I created my background with distress inks and water - I then stamped my image with stazon and etched pieces out as highlights. I made the hole with my cropodile and threaded through some beads on wire which Ihad painted with copper krylon pen. I finished off by going around all the sides with the same copper Krylon pen

8 comments:

  1. Its fab Hilda - Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece Hilda, like the addition of the beads

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great Hilda, i love the beads
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful Hilda I love the beads they add the finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilda thats fantastic what a beautiful make and the beads are so stunning. I shall keep this challenge in mind and have a go soon as i can
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow its great, had no idea a cropadile could cut stampboard am impressed the beads are such a delightful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning piece Hilda! Love the beads!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Hilda, I really like this.

    Bee xx

    ReplyDelete