Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Saturday, 29 August 2009

Soldering - lesson one !!!




My first go at soldering !!!!! I've a lot to learn I know but was pretty pleased with these. And boy does it get HOT !!!!

8 comments:

  1. That's what the grippy things are for on your tool, to hold it for you so you don't burn your fingers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great for a first attempt Hilda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great hangins well done Hilda they are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Hilda, and hope your fingers didn't get burned :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant first attempt Hilda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fab hun well done you love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab first attempt Hilda, practice makes perfect as they say!

    ReplyDelete