Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 14 August 2009

My ceiling !!!!






I've used some of the wonderful art work I've received from crafting friends to decorate my craft room ceiling. Love it!!!!

11 comments:

  1. What a freakin' great idea! I love it! You've got the perfect ceiling to display your wonderful art too, I might add. Very, very cool.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hilda, that is SOME CEILING !!! what an amazing and beautiful thing to do. I would love to come and look up at this ceiling of art.
    Have a fab weekend my friend
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Hilda! Plenty of inspiration there then! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way of displaying your treasures and what a creative environment to craft in! fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha absolute quality, and a fab way to display all the fabby thing you recieve x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOly cow!! I would love to see this in real life!! How did you adhere all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Glenda - I stuck them all up with blue tack - so that I can easily change them around if and when I want too - thanks for your comments on my blog much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was lucky enough to see this 'in the flesh' yesterday and it looks amazing,couldn't stop looking at it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea and must really help if there's ever a gliche in the Mojo

    TFS

    ReplyDelete