Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 9 July 2010

Another altered frame



My friend came to play yesterday this is what we got up too. I painted my frame with black Gesso and then using texture paste I created my corners which I stamped into with a scroll stamp













When the paste was dry I put on another coat of black Gesso










When that was dry I covered the raised areas with Decopatch glue and dipped it into my box of gold leaf flakes












When it was dry I used a nylon pan scrub to brush off the excess. I fiinshed off with a touch of gold rubnbuff.

We both did a frame each and had a whale of a time.

6 comments:

  1. WOW Hilda this is fabulous knew you would come up with something different for the gilding! xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, love it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little work of art. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the gold bits hun, tis fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frame is fabulous!!!!
    Thanks for the idea!!!
    Now I am going to play with your new theme and be back later!!

    ReplyDelete