Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Thursday, 29 July 2010

Bottle vase




I cut the top off a large lemonade bottle and a smaller water bottle and stuck one inside the other. I then filled the sides with fibres, glitter and beads and then topped off with some glue. It is completely water tight so I filled the inner container with water and cut some flowers and branches from my garden. A great little flower container for my craft room.

I saw this done on someone elses blog but now can't find it. I would love to give credit where due so if you do know who's it is please let me know.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic so bright and cheerful love it xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its fab Hilda love the colous and the movement it seems to have

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, what a fab idea

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this patience this must have taken! it's fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of a holiday on the Isle of White where we put different colours of sand into a glass shape - thanks for the memories xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Hilda. Must have a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever! What a great way to recycle. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete