Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Friday, 23 July 2010

Lotstodo Challenge Shapes



I used cardboard for my background - I dampened and peeled away some of the top paper and put on a coat of White Gesso. I then added some Burnt Umber Acrylic and some Pool Acrylic Dabber. I added various pieces cut with dies through the Big Shot. I did some stamping on to card inked them and then added them. The embellishment on the RH side was made with Black UTEE in my melt pot stamped and then added gold and blue perfect pearls. My hanger is from a pack of socks I got at Asda lol!!!

15 comments:

  1. This is terrific, so coooool, especially the sock hanger, brilliant...... Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous piece, love the colours and the shape from the triangles wonderful. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab piece of art Hilda! Love the faux cloisonne piece! Glad you had a good week away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, what an incredible shape. I am having a melt pot evening on tuesday with my friend, we tend to make embellishments in bulk together , Im looking forward to it even more now after seeing this

    ReplyDelete
  5. extraordinary shape and again a wonderful sample for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant shape Hilda I love all the texture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the triangles xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your "recycling-pair of sock-hanger" is fantastic...cool style!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this challenge but seeing your great piece has given me some inspiration. I will get started tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog Hilda and leaving such very kind comments. I love the piece you've made for this challenge. Gorgeous choice of colours and I love that distressed painted background. Very cool. Great blog. I'm sure i'll be visiting the LTD blog too in the future. Great fun! Px

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fantastic, love the shape and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great piece and great shape - thanks for sharing your technique, Hilda.

    ReplyDelete