Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you
If you wish to contact me please just email me at
h.moffett@sky.com
Followers
Friday, 7 January 2011
Take a Word - Zetti
This postcard is for the Take a Word challenge where this week the word is Zetti. Its also for the postcard swap being hosted on the Lotstodorevisited forum by Andrea
I don't know how I missed this one. Perhaps it came in at the last minute but I am usually careful not to miss commenting on someone's work. I love your delightful little Zetti piece. I don't think anyone knows exactly what Zetti is. I don't! I just love having fun with it.
I never know what to do with Zetti this looks fantastic. XOXO Zoe
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I missed this one. Perhaps it came in at the last minute but I am usually careful not to miss commenting on someone's work. I love your delightful little Zetti piece. I don't think anyone knows exactly what Zetti is. I don't! I just love having fun with it.
ReplyDelete