Visitors


Thank you for visiting my blog it would be great if you have time to leave a comment so that I know you have been and then I'll come visit you



If you wish to contact me please just email me at

h.moffett@sky.com


Followers

Monday, 24 August 2009

Altered Mirror



I bought this mirror at Ikea for 99 pence!!!It was ripe for altering. I used TSS tools and metal to cover the chipboard pieces I had glued to the frame. I finished it off by using alcohol inks and then wiping it off the lettering with blending solution.

The mirror part was covered for the photo

I really like the finished result

8 comments:

  1. Ooohhh this is lovely,hoping to get mine done today
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is brill hun love it great effect love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant transformation - I bought some of those mirrors the last time I was in IKEA :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this and you great metal work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab piece Hilda and I love the subtleness of the colours, you've got the balance just right, it's lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Hilda you are so very talented my friend. I adore this tag book and the frame. Beautiful, beautiful work and i am so lucky to own some of your art work too :)
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Love how you've coloured the chipboard. Great work! katxx

    ReplyDelete